We strive to abide by the highest standards in the production of content in any form. This means expressing significant levels of technical knowledge in our publications and making sure that ethical principles are behind any output we decide to publish, whether it is written by our team or any of our contributors.
This is why our authors are always expected to mirror the principles listed in the Code of Conduct of the Market Research Society, which should guarantee the integrity of our content. Hence, any About Resilience publication should fulfill the requirements listed below.
- Ensure that their professional activities can be understood in a transparent manner.
- Be straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships.
- Be transparent as to the subject and purpose of data collection.
- Ensure that their professional activities are not used to unfairly influence views and
opinions of participants.
- Respect the confidentiality of information collected in their professional activities.
- Respect the rights and well-being of all individuals.
- Ensure that individuals are not harmed or adversely affected by their professional
- Balance the needs of individuals, clients, and their professional activities.
- Exercise independent professional judgement in the design, conduct and reporting of their
- Ensure that their professional activities are conducted by persons with appropriate training, qualifications and experience.
- Protect the reputation and integrity of the profession.
- Take responsibility for promoting and reinforcing the principles and rules of the MRS Code of Conduct