Get in touch with our team using the form below
Our code of conduct
We strive to abide by the highest standards in the production of content in any form. This means expressing significant levels of technical knowledge in our publications and making sure that ethical principles are behind any output we decide to publish, whether it is written by our team or any of our contributors.
1. Ensure that contributors’ professional activities can be understood in a transparent manner.
2. Be straightforward and honest in all professional and business relationships.
3. Be transparent as to the subject and purpose of data collection.
4. Ensure that contributors’ professional activities are not used to unfairly influence views and opinions of participants.
5. Respect the confidentiality of information collected in contributors’ professional activities.
6. Respect the rights and well-being of all individuals.
7. Ensure that individuals are not harmed or adversely affected by contributors’ professional activities.
8. Balance the needs of individuals, clients, and contributors’ professional activities.
9. Exercise independent professional judgement in the design, conduct and reporting of contributors’ professional activities.
10. Ensure that contributors’ professional activities are conducted by persons with appropriate training, qualifications and experience.
11. Protect the reputation and integrity of the profession.
12. Take responsibility for promoting and reinforcing the principles and rules of the MRS Code of Conduct
Guidelines for authors
This specification provides you with the necessary guidelines to submit a contribution for About Resilience. These explain the type of content we are looking for as well as the format most suited for publication.
In term of topics, we focus on a set of established management disciplines associated with organizational resilience as according to ISO 22316:2017 Security and resilience – Organizational resilience – Principles and attributes.
In addition, we welcome insights on innovative thinking on organizational resilience related to diversity and inclusion, return on investment, training and education and innovation.
Below is a list of all topics on which we invite external submissions:
- Business continuity management.
- Crisis management.
- Asset management.
- Cyber security.
- Enterprise risk management.
- Health and safety management.
- Human resources management.
- Security and defence.
- ICT and disaster recovery.
- Quality management.
- Supply chain management.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Return on investment.
- Training and education.
- Innovation in resilience.
Our call for contributions
The core mission of About Resilience is to become a knowledge hub in the organizational resilience community. This is why we welcome professionals with different backgrounds and experiences who wish to contribute by submitting an article for publication. We are interested in content that addresses relevant issues on organizational resilience disciplines, such as business continuity, enterprise risk management, cyber resilience, crisis management, supply chain management and security.
However, we also welcome articles on emerging trends and innovative thinking on matters of diversity and inclusion, new technologies, sustainability and return on investment applied to organizational resilience. It is important that we appreciate new developments and directions for our professional community and create a space where new ideas can be shared and discussed.
This call for contributions is aimed both at experienced professionals and newcomers to the industry of different backgrounds. We value diversity of opinions and openness towards innovative thinking and we wish to hear your thoughts on where our industry is going.
In order to submit content, you must first subscribe here and then send it through the form on our Call for contributions page.